Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yeah so...

Sorry about the lack of updates over the past few days, I've been running out of usable cell phone pictures and whatnot. I've been through 4 phones in the past week and the one that I have now doesn't have a camera and still says "cingular" on it. I haven't really been doin shit, filming for Johnny Amon's video (currently entitled) "Janusis: The First Chapter," as well as painting and drawing and stuff.

the first ever Merwin cell phone photo gallery should be on here soon. I'm also going to try and get a picture of the newest cave colab painting brought to you by myself, Merwin, Ty-rail, and Purrs. also look out for a new set of Lomo scans if I can ever figure out which roll of film to develop first.

I'm going to try and recruit some Admins on here and change some shit about and shit. In the mean time check out:

SimpleLion.wordpress.com
caseycarter.blogspot.com
patrickmcinerney.blogspot.com

ALSO go to Focusskatemag.com and vote for HARTMAN AUSTIN in face off fridays

kthxbi

No comments:

Post a Comment